We are excited to provide guests with a first-class experience at the American State Bank Sports Complex. Thank you for choosing to visit us. Recreation and sports culture should provide experiences that are impactful and enjoyable. In that light, be positive and encouraging during your time in our facility.
- Facility use is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Molded cleats, turf shoes, and tennis shoes are allowed. Metal cleats are not.
- Please enjoy our concessions stand. Outside food and drink are prohibited.
- Help us protect our turf. Only water is allowed. Gum, seeds, peanuts, and other drinks aren't permissible. Please keep food and drink in the concessions area.
- Alcohol, tobacco (including vaping), and weapons have no place at the ASB Sports Complex.
- Please report any damages to the ASB Sports Complex staff.
- We love pets, but they can't come in.
- The ASB Sports Complex provides bleachers and sled base chairs for our guests. Please don't bring your own.
- Air temperature and Dome pressure are affected by open doors. They must remain closed.
- Lost & Found: The ASB Sports Complex is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Assumption of Risk: All participants, spectators, and coaches assume all risk and responsibility for loss, costs, damage, or injury and assume the risk inherent in any sports activity.